- “FlightHorizon Used by NASA and DLR in Flights over Germany for Airspace Safety, Flight Logging and Real-Time Flight Formation.” 10 February 2018.
- “FlightHorizon Selected by NASA Commercial Supersonic Technology Program 2018-2019 for Airspace Situational Awareness, Flight Logging.” 2 April 2018.
- “Vigilant Aerospace Developing FlightHorizonX for Tracking and Safety of Supersonic Aircraft and Spacecraft.” 15 April 2018.
- “Vigilant Aerospace to Provide FlightHorizon for Airspace Safety to Multiple FAA Unmanned Aircraft Integration Pilot Programs.” 9 May 2018.
- “New BVLOS Flights Anticipated as Vigilant Aerospace Teams Up with Two UAS Integration Pilot Program Participants.” 10 May 2018.
- “Vigilant Aerospace Joins ASTM Unmanned Aircraft Systems Committee.” 12 June 2018.
- “Droneport Network Holds First Meeting, Discusses Overcoming Common Obstacles to Launching New Programs.” 25 September 2018.
- “NASA Uses FlightHorizonX to Track Experimental Transponder for Supersonic Flights, New FAA Standards.” 25 September 2018.
- “North Dakota IPP Flights Over FargoDome Tailgate to Help Build Safety Case for Flights Over People.” 25 September 2018.
- “Vigilant Aerospace Uses FlightHorizon to Monitor Airspace for North Dakota UAS IPP Flight-Over-People with FAA Observation.” 1 October 2018.
- “FlightHorizonX Provides Airspace Monitoring, Data Logging for NASA Supersonic Flights Near Galveston.” 6 November 2018.
- “Vigilant Aerospace Provides Airspace Safety For First Drone Flight with New 13-mile Beyond Visual Line-of-Sight Authorization at Oklahoma State University.” 18 December 2018.
Vigilant Aerospace is the leading developer of detect-and-avoid and airspace management software for uncrewed aircraft systems (UAS or drones). The company’s product, FlightHorizon, is based on two NASA patents and uses data from multiple sources to display a real-time picture of the air traffic around a UAS and to provide automatic avoidance maneuvers to prevent collisions. The software is designed to meet industry technical standards, to provide automatic safety and to allow UAS to safely fly beyond the sight of the pilot. The software has won multiple industry awards and the company has had contracts and users at NASA, the FAA, the U.S. Department of Defense and with a variety of drone development programs. Visit our website at www.VigilantAerospace.com