Register now to join us for this luncheon presentation and discussion – DroneBiz: Vigilant Aerospace Update from IPP Frontlines [AVAILABLE SOON] Read more about the Vigilant Aerospace Systems’ involvement in the Integration Pilot Program:
“Vigilant Aerospace Update from the IPP Frontlines in North Dakota and Alaska”the Drone Biz Grand Forks October 2018 featured presentation November 8, 2018 12:00 – 1:00 PM UND Center for Innovation 4200 James Ray Drive, Grand Forks, ND 58203 Vigilant Aerospace Systems’ Business Development Manager Ryan Aasheim will be providing a brief background of the company and introduction to the company’s products, including FlightHorizon GCS, FlightHorizon COMMANDER and FlightHorizon PILOT. Following the introduction, Ryan will give an update on the progress and recent activities of the FAA UAS Integration Pilot Programs in North Dakota and Alaska and an account of his personal experience providing airspace monitoring using FlightHorizon GCS for the recent North Dakota IPP Team Flights-Over-People operations at the FargoDome. There will be time at the end of the presentation for Q&A.
- “Vigilant Aerospace Uses FlightHorizon to Monitor Airspace for North Dakota UAS IPP Flight-Over-People with FAA Observation,” October 1, 2018.
- “North Dakota IPP Flights Over FargoDome Tailgate to Help Build Safety Case for Flights Over People,” September 25, 2018.
- “Alaska IPP Team to Focus on Building Safety Case for 24/7 Pipeline Monitoring and Long-Range Surveying,” September 17, 2018.
- “North Dakota IPP Team Will Focus on Flights at Night, Over People and Beyond Visual Line-of-Sight,” July 24, 2018.
- “Vigilant Aerospace to Provide FlightHorizon for Airspace Safety to Multiple FAA Unmanned Aircraft Integration Pilot Programs,” May 9, 2018.
Vigilant Aerospace is the leading developer of detect-and-avoid and airspace management software for uncrewed aircraft systems (UAS or drones). The company’s product, FlightHorizon, is based on two NASA patents and uses data from multiple sources to display a real-time picture of the air traffic around a UAS and to provide automatic avoidance maneuvers to prevent collisions. The software is designed to meet industry technical standards, to provide automatic safety and to allow UAS to safely fly beyond the sight of the pilot. The software has won multiple industry awards and the company has had contracts and users at NASA, the FAA, the U.S. Department of Defense and with a variety of drone development programs. Visit our website at www.VigilantAerospace.com