Vigilant Aerospace Systems is currently seeking a Business Developer
Vigilant Aerospace is seeking a Business Developer to join our ambitious team. This is a full-time position for an outgoing, energetic and resourceful self-starter who is interested in technology, software, drones, innovation, problem-solving, sales and marketing. This is perfect for someone who is eager to learn in an innovative environment and wants to make a national impact at the frontiers of robotics, drones, automation and flight safety.
We are a technology company developing safety software for autonomous aerial vehicles based on technology licensed from NASA. This software is designed to allow unmanned aircraft to safely avoid conflicts with other aircraft, to track aircraft in flight and improve flight safety for both manned and unmanned aircraft.
We are a highly entrepreneurial company that values innovative thinking, agility, and resourcefulness. Our goal is to have a positive impact on flight safety worldwide and to deliver an outstanding user experience for pilots and airspace managers. We work at a fast pace in an exciting and rapidly growing industry.
This is currently a remote position with some sales travel and on-site meetings expected in the future.
If this sounds like the right place for you, please carefully read the requirements, the preferences and the application instructions below:
- Proven background in handling complex sales and marketing projects or similar project experience
- Must be physically located anywhere in North Dakota
- Highly professional written and oral communications skills and presentation skills; Must be accurate and concise
- Proven ability to teach yourself new topics and skills quickly
- Ability to work closely with a small, distributed executive and technical team
- Ability to carefully track calls, emails, meetings and clearly communicate sales status
- Must be comfortable with all common forms of digital communications and online research tools
- Possession of a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- A strong sense of project and brand ownership and pride in a quality work product
Preferences (Not Required):
- Sales training, certificate or other qualification is helpful
- Project management experience, training, or certification is helpful
- 4-year degree is helpful
- Experience with a CRM system is helpful
- Work with other sales, marketing and technical professionals to develop and execute sales and marketing plans and to advance multi-stage customer projects
- Manage emails, reply to requests, schedule meetings and calls for yourself and others
- Answer questions, clarify software functions and features for potential customers
- Collect and review customer information and project requirements
- Professionally represent the company at industry functions and conferences
- Carefully document customer calls and notes using a CRM system
- Keep projects moving, track milestones and next steps, expedite documents
- Work with company executives and engineers to update marketing content and documents
- Build call and email lists based on industry profile
- Report problems and progress, work through issues with the team, suggest ideas and discuss options
- Help other developers to identify potential solutions, think differently and solve problems
- Use task management and CRM systems to track and report on your work
- Salary offered is based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate
- US work authorization and North Dakota residency required
- This is currently a work-from-home position, but will include some in-office meetings and travel in the future
- Includes company health insurance program and paid time-off
- Opportunities provided for professional continuing education and conferences
Respond to this job posting:
If this sounds like the right place for you, follow the link below to submit an application.