Interested in working at Vigilant Aerospace Systems?
Complete the form below. Please refer to the instructions according to the job posting to which you are applying. To submit for multiple positions, you may submit all information at once. Please clearly identify your answers based on the requirements for each application.
Java Developer Application Instructions
Java Developer Application
- 3 years or more of experience in Java application development
- Comfortable with GitHub and modern deployment, CI and testing processes
- Must be physically located anywhere in North Dakota
- Ability to work independently or on a small distributed development team
- Ability to work to time estimates and routinely deliver agile development cycles
- Proven ability to teach yourself new topics and skills quickly
- A good approach to code architecture that prioritizes reliability and maintainability
- A strong sense of ownership and pride in quality code and a quality product
Preferences (Not Required):
- Experience with Spring, Maven and IntelliJ
- Systems architecture and/or desktop application development experience
- Excellent GitHub contribution history
- Degree in computer science at the BS or MS level
- Salary based on qualifications
- This is currently a work-from-home position, but will include some in-office meetings and travel in the future
- Includes company health insurance program and paid time-off
- Opportunities for professional continuing education and conferences
In the description field in the form below to submit the following:
- The position for which you are applying;
- Four sentences on your software development experience;
- Three sentences on why you are a good fit for this job;
- Two sentences on why you want to work with us; and,
- Your favorite JVM language other than Java.
Please also attach a resume (file limit 20MB).