Apply to Get Free, Early Access to Safety and Compliance Products for Manned and Unmanned Aircraft – Limited Number of Invitations
Apply today to join the FlightHorizon Flight Test Program!
The Flight Test Program provides free, early access to Beta versions of our FlightHorizon situational awareness and detect-and-avoid system for unmanned aircraft and small general aviation aircraft. In some cases, testers will be provided Vigilant Aerospace tablet computers, transponders and receivers for flight testing and evaluation.
The FlightHorizon system helps commercial unmanned aircraft operators to fly as safely as possible and to obtain FAA waivers for beyond visual line-of-sight flying, night flying and flights in Class D and Class E airspace.
- Early access to Beta versions of FlightHorizon, which may include special Beta-test only, time-limited versions of the product.
- Access to Vigilant Aerospace test tablet computers, transponders and receivers for flight testing and evaluation.
- Special software and hardware discounts exclusively for Beta Test Program participants.
- Personalized support, technical instruction and installation services for program participants.
- Support and advising for waiver applications under FAA Part 107 for beyond visual line-of-sight, night flying and other waivers.
- Opportunities to be listed as a Beta Test Program participant on our website and access to a special badge for your website and marketing materials: Mark your company as an industry leader!
- Program participants must participate in Vigilant Aerospace case studies and be willing to provide feedback for use in product white papers and marketing documents.
- For unmanned pilots, preference may be given to pilots who fly their aircraft frequently in a commercial capacity and/or who fly over distances or in conditions that are favorable for testing purposes.
- For manned aircraft pilots, preference may be given to pilots who fly frequently and who have particular models of transponders installed.
- Program participants must promptly return all equipment provided for data collection and performance review purposes.
There are a limited number of invitations available for this program. Apply today!
Download our company and product summary:
View and download our PDF summary document with information on Vigilant Aerospace Systems, FlightHorizon avionics software suite, partnership opportunities, and press coverage.