DroneLife.com, a respected commercial drone news source, featured a story on the Vigilant Aerospace BLOS UAS Flight Tests at NASA Armstrong. The tests were oberserved by the FAA and demonstrated the system’s ability to provide BVLOS flight safety for both small and mid-sized unmanned aircraft.
- Digital Circuit Reviews the New DJI Proposal on Traffic Management and References FlightHorizon
- Feature Updates: New Logging System, Binary Logging, Hardware Compatibility Added to FlightHorizon
- Vigilant Aerospace Presenting with NASA Armstrong at Upcoming 2017 R&D 100 Conference
- Vigilant Aerospace Featured in Crunchbase Article on Technology’s Role in Disaster Response
- FlightHorizon Used in NASA SonicBAT Research Flights for Situational Awareness, Airspace Logging