DroneLife.com, a respected commercial drone news source, featured a story on the Vigilant Aerospace BLOS UAS Flight Tests at NASA Armstrong. The tests were oberserved by the FAA and demonstrated the system’s ability to provide BVLOS flight safety for both small and mid-sized unmanned aircraft.
- Vigilant CEO to Speak on Fundraising Panel for Upcoming US Small Business Administration’s UAS Cluster Initiative Webinar
- Vigilant Aerospace CEO Presenting to Transit, Shipping and Energy Executives at Houston-Galveston Area Council
- New Explainer Video: What Does FlightHorizon Do for Commercial Drone Operators?
- New Features Added to FlightHorizon after NASA BVLOS Detect-and-Avoid Flights
- Vigilant Aerospace Accepts Nation’s Highest Federal Tech Transfer Award at Federal Laboratory Consortium National Meeting