DroneLife.com, a respected commercial drone news source, featured a story on the Vigilant Aerospace BLOS UAS Flight Tests at NASA Armstrong. The tests were oberserved by the FAA and demonstrated the system’s ability to provide BVLOS flight safety for both small and mid-sized unmanned aircraft.
- Vigilant Aerospace End-of-Year 2017 Review Video (2 min. 30 sec)
- NASA Publishes Paper at the 2018 AIAA SciTech Forum on BVLOS Flight Testing of FlightHorizon Detect-and-Avoid System
- Vigilant Aerospace Closes Investment Round with Venture Capital Fund The Flying Object and Kluz Ventures
- Vigilant Aerospace Registers to Provide FlightHorizon to FAA’s UAS Integration Pilot Program (UIPP) Applicants
- Exploring the FAA’s New UAS Integration Pilot Program